Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex Watch U.S.A. Inc.
WB Jewelry Chest is not an authorized dealer for, nor affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, Rolex Watch U.S.A., Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
The Rolex brand is worn by men and women of distinction throughout the world, who appreciate its superior precision and classic styling that never goes out of fashion.
Our certified pre-owned Rolex watches is sourced world-wide by a team of expert buyers, then serviced by the most highly certified watchmakers using only new, genuine Rolex parts. Diamonds used on watch dials and bezels are SI quality or above. Constructed of stainless steel and 18k gold, these watches feature the iconic oyster case, folding clasp, 31 jewels men's and 29 jewel ladies' automatic perpetual self-winding movement and vacuum testing to ensure water resistance of up to 100 feet.
Our certified pre-owned Rolex assortment includes serials from 1985- 2005.Primarily pieces from 1990-1998 are in stock and readily available.
We are able to offer the following 20 points of satisfaction.
1. Only the finest, highest quality pre-owned Rolex watches are sourced worldwide and hand selected by a team of expert buyers.
2. Each pre-owned Rolex watch must meet stringent criteria prior to being accepted into the pre-owned program, specifics such as each bracelet must have less than 20-25% wear.
3. The team of expert technicians working with the pre-owned Rolex timepieces are certified as fine watchmakers with CW21 credentials. This is the most widely known and reputable accredited certification available worldwide.
4. Each watch accepted into the pre-owned Rolex program is serviced to bring the watch back to factory condition resulting in a trouble free experience for the new owner.
5. All pre-owned Rolex watches are disassembled down to the main plate for service and polishing. Upon disassembly, parts are verified to be authentic, and in perfect working condition.
6. Each pre-owned Rolex watch must adhere to strict standard of quality and consistency, such as rate of +/- six seconds daily, an amplitude of 280+, and maximum beat error of 0.5.
7. During the servicing of each movement, up to seven or eight oils are used. It will depend on the caliber.
8. All pre-owned Rolex watches are complete with original Rolex dial plate to ensure quality and proper functionality of movement.
9. All pre-owned Rolex seals and gaskets are replaced to ensure water resistance for years to come.
10. Each ore-owned Rolex watch undergoes pressure and vacuum testing of up to three bars or 100 feet.
11. All pre-owned Rolex sport model inserts are replaced with only factory original new inserts. This involves models such as Submariner, GMY and Sea Dweller.
12. Only new, genuine Rolex parts are used to replace internal and external parts that need replacing (except crystal) for proper functionality of the pre-owned Rolex timepiece.
13. All pre-owned Rolex watch crystals are automatically replaced with new aftermarket sapphire crystals to ensure a perfect like new appearance and the proper water resistance.
14. Only factory authorized tools and equipment are utilized in the servicing of each pre-owned Rolex watch, including proper polishing wheels to ensure an as new-appearance.
15. Only SI quality or better diamonds are used on all pre-owned Rolex watch dials and bezels.
16. All pre-owned Rolex watches undergo extensive quality control testing at every stage of handling, before and after certification, and are additionally re-checked prior to shipping.
17. Additional links are available for all watches in the pre-owned Rolex program.
18. Each pre-owned Rolex watch ships with a Third Party Independent Certification. It will state the model and serial number and it will include full disclosure of the parts that have been enhanced, which must be disclosed at time of final sale to the consumer. The certificate will arrive full size and also card-sized for each watch. This certification ensures the authenticity of the watch and that high quality standards are strictly followed.
19. Each certified pre-owned Rolex watch ships packaged in a green leather box.
20. All certified pre-owned Rolex watches ship complete with a limited warranty, covering full mechanics for two years from date of sale.